MWAVE is a suck face liar...

nghisus

They had the HD 3870 listed as in-stock as of the 17th when I placed my order. Still hadn't shipped mine out as of today, so I checked and they said it was out of stock and I would have to wait. I said screw you in MWAVE and noticed it was in stock at newegg and made a new purchase. How unprofessional is that? I hate it when companies say an item is in-stock then when I buy something from Zipzoomfly or Newegg 2 days later that item gets shipped ahead.

That is why I only shop at newegg, zipzoomfly and tigerdirect, sometimes paying the lowest possible price is not worth the headache of trying to deal with the customer service at those other places. Yeah sometimes you luck out and get good service from that other company, but I would rather stick with the reliable source for all my pc stuff.

Mwave is usually ok but man they've really taken a dump. I had to call them 3 times to cancel an order. It's not that they were cheapest they were the only ones to show it was in stock. Luckily I ran into a batch at newegg today but geez.

heh, at least it aint Monarch...remember those scammers?

It's funny. I bought from Monarch several times and never had any issues. It was probably just a timing thing though. I used them years ago before they got into financial trouble. Once that happens thing can go to hell in a hand basket real quick.

Viper

It's funny. I bought from Monarch several times and never had any issues. It was probably just a timing thing though. I used them years ago before they got into financial trouble. Once that happens thing can go to hell in a hand basket real quick.

Viper

yep, they were taking orders and money from customers before they even bought the items from their distributor...nasty nasty business. I never had a problem with them either, but I think I'm like you and stopped buying from them by the time they hit rock bottom.

Guest ElAguila

MWave used to be good. I ordered and 8800GT from them that they said was in stock. I called after 2 days to get shipping info and they said it wasn't in stock so I cancelled the order and went with newegg.