bf2 renderer.showfps error

ebdoradz

i try to use the command renderer.showfps 1 to display the fps in game but everytime i get error wrong syntax or error: unknown object or method! ...

anyone ever experiment that?

ok everything i foudn on internet was show but i will try draw ... console command should be the same in the frencha nd english version ... my firend which use the english version use the show command while it dont work on my french version :S

It's Renderer.DrawFps 1 , just make sure you don't press ` too many times when opening the console or you'll get `Renderer.DrawFps 1 and a wrong syntax or error: unknown object or method error.

Also when typing in commands use tab to autocomplete what you are typing so that it gets formatted with the correct capital letter etc. For example type ren then press tab and it will autocomplete to Renderer type .dr and press tab and it will autocomplete to Renderer.DrawFps 1. Get it?

To avoid this you can just open C:Documents and SettingsYour_Windows_Account_nameMy DocumentsBattlefield 2Profiles0001General.con with notepad and add these two lines

Renderer.DrawFps 1

Game.LockFps 0

Save the file and exit. Right click on C:Documents and SettingsYour_XP_Account_nameMy DocumentsBattlefield 2Profiles0001General.con goto properties and tick the Read Only box.

Now you don't have to type it in each time you run bf2 and your frames per second won't be limited to 100.