Help me make money **not spam lol

Splave

alright gents, Im in a bit of a rut $$ wise. Is there any real ways to make money online that isnt a huge scam? Any sucess stories? If not off goes the ps3 so I can afford the rest of my college books :confused:

my friend got disabled in a head-on collision and for the last couple of years he's been going to local auctions buying things then selling them on ebay.

You'd be surprised at what you can make money on. He buys things like cookie jars (BIG sellers!), coca-cola stuff, things that people pay good money for on ebay, and buys them for $1, $5, a box of stuff for $3.50, etc, then sells them on ebay for about $10-$100, plus he sells things for everyone he knows on ebay for 20% of the cut (takes all the pics and cleans them up etc).

maybe not what you are looking for, but in the long run, neither he nor his wife have 'real' jobs anymore as they do this full time and enjoy the hell out of it.

With reguards to ebay the more old or weird something is the more people want it, old vinyl LP's go like hot cakes. I made a bundle on my sister's Elvis collection.

The wife's aunt had a 45rpm record holder much like a 50 cd spindle with the beatles on it, I got $450 for that. Take a look in your familes basements, probably a gold mine down there.