temps high ???

after reading other threads im begining to think maybee my temps are to high , my opty is not o/c much its @ 1980 mhz a 10% oc , as for my temps they are at the minute going off everest 36 c idle and after about 1hour of BF2142 it rises to about 42 c , with the M/B temp at 39..... is this high

i have a TT Armor with a Yateloon 120mm intake with a 80 + 2 x TT 120cm on my rad pushing through and out the front exhaust fans with 1 x 120 Yateloon inside blowing over the top left of m/board , i did have a spare side pannel with a 250mm intake fan on which used to help with the m/b temp but the fan has stopped working and im having trouble replacing it

My GPU Diode is @ 67 c is that high ??

Also im planning on upgrading to a C2D E6600 system soon so i will be getting a new m/b and ram as well , hopefully the m/board will be either a evga 680sli , xfx 680sli ,i am in the prosess of buying a Tuniq tower but i was wandering if my water cooling gear would be up to the job of cooling a E6600 hopefully o/c to about 2.6 - 3.0

The GPU temp is well within reason.

What is your ambient room temp? I'm not sure how well the XSPC rad performs; but it may need high cfm fans to be most effective. Also, the Hydor L20 is a pretty small pump and doesn't produce as high a flowrate as the D5. All these can be a factor in the high idle temp.