Technohydra's For Sale Thread

Technohydra

If you PM me, please post a YGPM!

Back again with more gear! Let's jump to it:

Core Hardware:

Asus P5LD2 775 mobo-$50-this is the final offer

EVGA 7600 GT-$65

MSI 8600 GT OC 256MB card, 1 week old, no mods SOLD

New, 9/11/07OCZ GameXstream 700 watt psu in mint condition. Used about 1.5 years, never a hitch, never jump-started. $85, shipped.

This psu is going to be replaced with the Thermaltake Toughpower 1000 watt modular I won in the Extreme Outervision contest, so it's not shipable yet. As soon as I get my new psu in, I'll ship out to the buyer the next morning.

Networking:

Linksys Wireless B-Standard Router, $20

Linksys Wireless G-Standard Router with Speedbooster, Sold

Linksys Cable modem, Sold

Linksys Network Storage USB 2.0 link, Sold

Watercooling:

White Water Limited Edition chromed copper top, 1/2" barbs, lapped to 1500 grit, $35

Everything listed here except the board and 7600 is also up for offers and trades. I always need heatsinks, psu's, hdd's, dvd drives, etc. Make me an offer on a good gpu cooler for my new 8800 gtx and I'll cut you a deal.

Ok, a few deals.

1.) Take the G-standard router, cable modem and storage link for $55, shipped. Sold!

2.) Grab the mobo and gpu for $100, shipped.

3.) Nab the board, gpu and White Water for $125, shipped

PM me with any question.

Shipping on each item is USPS flat rate $8.10, combined as possible.

So, you may be wondering what the deal is. Basically a friend of mine and I are selling off our original C2D hardware to make some upgrade money, hehe. I realize none of this is high end, but it'd be a fantastic basic performance build.

Prices on the mobo and video card have been lowered...these things are steals at the price!

C'mon guys, the prices are right on this stuff, and you know me, it all works just fine. No, seriously, if anybody on the forums has ever bought a bad part from me, post it here, hehe!

Ebay: uncommon_network_solutions

Heatware: Technohydra

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't suppose you are up for a trade (I need a spare Core2 cpu, I'm out and broke but have more hardware than any 10 of you combined for trade haha)

ps your sig was getting a little obnoxious so it was me who put the size=1 tags in it ;)

Not a problem, it needed to be resized in any case.

I might consider a trade on the E4300. It's the only piece of hardware listed here that's actually mine, hehe. Let me know what you're in the offering for, and I'll deal with you from there.

I'm always looking for good DDR2, cooling gear, especially for North and South bridges on my sig board, odd things, bay hardware.

Not a problem, it needed to be resized in any case.

I might consider a trade on the E4300. It's the only piece of hardware listed here that's actually mine, hehe. Let me know what you're in the offering for, and I'll deal with you from there.

I'm always looking for good DDR2, cooling gear, especially for North and South bridges on my sig board, odd things, bay hardware.

take a look at my for sale thread, see if there's anything you like/want.

If you don't see anything you want, just name some stuff (specific if possible) that you are looking for and I'll look through the 'trash' lol.

I've got probably 5x more stuff still sitting here that has not been listed yet (trying to sell everything on the original FS list before I go listing more)

@Angry: I have to many offers of cash to hold off on the E4300...I think I'm going to sell it. I'd like to see if you have some specific hardware for sale though, I'll PM you the details.

@Orb: My client wants to sell the 7600 for cash, as he wants to purchase a ram upgrade(Mushkin Blackline 1066's). If you're still interested, PM me and I'll take care of business with you.

@Branjo, I got your PM, and replied with some info.

All Current PM's replied to.

LOL, true that. In any case, it was nice to actually talk to you rather than just brush by you in random threads. Working on an OCDB entry and a third guide, so hopefully I'll be avatar worthy sometime in the future, hehe.

New items added.