Get Off The High Horse.

Bruno

TO Linux and Bos

I really like seeing this place take off like it has lately. Like in the last 2 months. It got what it needed... levity and honesty.

Don't censor these people to the point that they feel muzzled and smothered.

This is a great site.

BRUNO

I agree somewhat, censorship is usually a bad thing. I don't agree with the aahh replacement of the d word, thats just odd.

I can also see where LP and Bosco are coming from. If you let anyone say anything, the site could loose alot of integrity (not that this site has any :)), j/k. But lets get real here, if someone is old enough to be overclocking and moding, I'm pretty sure they are mature enough to handle a few choice words.

Granted you can't let someone be like "my 'beep' computer is 'beep' broke again. I hate this 'beep' 'beep' peice of 'beep'". But I do think this site is alittle too censored.

Power to the People! :D;)

I have to agree to that as well... But make sure to use your own judgement. cussing like a sailor is not the way to go. i can understand cussing here and there to let off steam. I'm the type that doesn't cuss, but looking at censored crap just doesn't fit

I just don't like having my posts moved around, and then have people say that I posted in the wrong forum. Especially when I had it right the first time. Not to mention the language issue. A little * here and there won't kill me, or my intent.

But, when I see others complain about posts that disappear... I wonder. I want to see what they had to say. It's their right to say it no matter how mangled it comes out, and it's my right to read it and agree or disagree.

This is supposed to be an Overclocker's Club.

BRUNO B)

no forget the compromising. i dont think theres a problem at all. u guys let us say what we mean. i dont think cussing is nessecary at all to get the point across. and if u do then use little *'s.

and bringing up the whole bosco being a cop thing really makes me mad. it sucks u would even say anything like that. all he's doing is his job as occ staff, thats all. dont make a big deal out of it.

keep up the good work LP and bosco.

Well you can still type cuss words in a post, but they will be censored after the post has been posted.

If cussing is just a way to "let off steam", then you should have no problem with this, since you still typed the cuss word..

I just don't like having my posts moved around, and then have people say that I posted in the wrong forum. Especially when I had it right the first time. Not to mention the language issue. A little * here and there won't kill me, or my intent.

But, when I see others complain about posts that disappear... I wonder. I want to see what they had to say. It's their right to say it no matter how mangled it comes out, and it's my right to read it and agree or disagree.

This is supposed to be an Overclocker's Club.

BRUNO B)

The reason you sometimes see a post disappear usually means I deleted it.

Why? Most always the user typed there whole post in ALL CAPS. I can not stand this. It is very rude, and is in our rules.

If someone makes only the topic in all caps, I'll usually just edit the topic to lowercase, without deleting it.

I really don't ever delete posts for any other reason, because if they do happen to cuss I'll just edit it.

As for what you said about Bosco, that was very inappropriate.

The way I see it, the boards are viewed Ladies and other people that may or may not take offence to some of the language we use... I cuss more than a sailor when with my friends... that's me, and it doesn't bother me... however, that stops arround any female, children, or elderly person... and that is done out of respect.

LinuXProX and Bosco have done a great job by keeping the boards "clean" and orginized to help new people out.. and to help attract more people.

It is a OC Club.. with lots of great information. But it is also a club with rules, and rules that are simple to understand and follow...

Now, if it were up to me, I would have deleted this post and given you a warning... the next time after that I would have banned you... that's not my decision to make here... That is up to LP and Bosco... You are lucky that they are much nicer than I am when it comes to personal attacks on others.

:: d3bruts1d ::

I am kinda in the Dark as to what is being said, But LinuXproX is right follow the rules. If you want to post world issues and stuff thats fine but be careful where the thread goes. This is a computer site frankly what does bombings and such have to do with overclocking absolutely nothing. As for moving posts if its in the wrong area then it will be moved. You all have to remember we have sponsers and if they see topics that are not really computer releated or bickering going on they might pull their sponsership. So in closing watch what you type and there won't be any problems. <_>