n_w's FS/WTB Thread

n_w95482

Seller details:

Heatware: n_w95482 (5-0-0)

eBay: n_w95482 (6-0-0)

I am also verified with PayPal.

Payment: I am currently only accepting PayPal. I may add money order later as an option.

Shipping: Item prices include FedEx Ground shipping to the continental US. Add $2 for shipment to Hawaii, Alaska, PR, etc. I will also ship to Canada via UPS Ground (FedEx Ground to Canada is a PITA compared to UPS), add $5.

Edit: I will provide shipping discounts with multiple purchases.

All prices are negotiable, just shoot me a PM.

Items for sale:

Intel Core Duo T2400 (Yonah), 1.83 GHz: $95

I was able to undervolt it to 1.0375v stably at 1.83 GHz, which resulted in a big drop in temperatures. At 1 GHz it ran at 0.95v, I never bothered lowering that setting. I have a picture of it running at the lowered voltage here. I did run dual Prime95 for 24 hours when I first dropped the voltage, but I didn't take a screenshot of that.

Reason for selling: I upgraded my laptop to a C2D T7600.

image001.jpg

2x512 MB Hynix PC2-4200 (DDR2-533), SO-DIMM: $15

These were pulled from my laptop over a year ago, I'm just now getting around to selling them :P. They're rated for 4-4-4-12 timings. I haven't used them since they were pulled, but I will test them if anyone requests me to.

Reason for selling: I upgraded to 2x1 GB Gskill PC2-5400 sticks last April.

image002.jpg

nVidia GeForce Go 7800 256 MB (ONLY for Dell laptops!): $130

Dell uses a proprietary PCIe x16 pinout and not the standard MXM format, so this card will only work in a Dell laptop. It's a 16 pipe, 110nm chip, and runs at 250/660 MHz stock I believe. I ran it overclocked at 347/851 without a single issue for over a year though. I cleaned off the stock thermal pad and applied AS5, which dropped its temperatures a couple of degrees C.

Edit: For Inspiron E1705/9400's, this card will only work if the laptop doesn't have onboard Intel video (e.g. Radeon X1400, 7800, 7900 GS, etc.), as the onboard-equipped motherboard lacks the PCIe slot. This may be true with other models (E1720, various XPS models) but I am not sure. It does work on Inspiron 9300's with 6800 cards.

Reason for selling: I replaced it with a GeForce Go 7950 GTX.

image004.jpg

Linksys antenna base, SMA connector: $10

The base does not include an antenna, but you can buy a 7dBi high-gain antenna from Newegg. This base allows you to relocate the antenna for a Linksys WiFi card, allowing for greater reception/range, less dropping out, etc, blabla.

Reason for selling: Newegg sent me two of them instead of one for some reason, and I only needed one :P.

image005.jpg

Sold items:

90 watt Dell laptop power supply.

2x1 GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC4000 DDR.

Looking to buy:

A fairly recent PCI IDE controller card, such as a Promise Ultra 133 TX2.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll think about it. My main issue is just that I haven't shipped anything that far so I'm not really sure how to do it. I would imagine it would be similar to shipping to Canada, but I didn't want to screw up the shipment :P.

I believe the USPS will ship Priority mail overseas, just like ordinary priority mail (just takes a little longer). If you label it as a gift, the recipient doesn't have to pay customs. Otherwise they have to pay for 'importing' goods.

• 1 month later...