badarthur's for sale thread

badarthur

Hay guy's I ended up with a extra set of Gskill 2X1Gig stick's of ram. I tryed to use all 4 sticks that I owne and my MB kicked me down to 333 and I kind of liked running 1/1. This stuff has never been abused I think I took it up to 205 or 208 once trying to get to 2800 with a 37Sandy. Anyway NewEgg dose not have this ram for sale anymore [i just checked] so Im asking for 125:00 and shipping. I live in KC.MO and would prefer to ship inside the US. [email protected].

G.Skill Extreme 2gb DDR500 (PC4000) 3-4-4-8

Might you have any pics? Are these pc3200s? Heatware or eBay feedback you can share with us? Interested in any trades? I am in need of a 2 gig set, but only have "gear" to bargin with, but I seem to have a lot of gear. icon11.gif Water cooling, FX55, Opty 165... Guess I need to open a FS thread myself. :rolleyes:

Sorry no I dont owne a cmera but this is the reg black in color heatsink pc4000 ram it is ddr-500. So instead of going to 200 in membus you can go to 250. I wish I would have known you had that cpu I just recieved my OEM 2X4400 today. Anyway im trying to raise money for a vid card. someware in the 88 range.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry at first I am definitely not in the right thread, but I want to reach

- Wardog -

Hello - Wardog - ?!

I am new in this forum and wanted to ask You for helping me out,

so I joint this thread because it is the latest you wrote a reply

in and I think You will watch here again.

I am also a fan of the gbhz´s and tried a lot of settings out and

read Your messages about the 4gb. I am very interested in Your

working latencies and timings of Your g.skills.

So please let me know if You have time to talk a little bout the skills.

Ok at the moment I have no taker's this ram is still up for sale and yes it is the ram listed in my sig it has given me good service I just didnt know what it would do when I put 4X1Gig togeather in my MB it made me set my settings back to 333 and T2 when you use 4Gig of the stuff I was used to useing 1/1 with 2 stick's in boath my machines. it;s 130 and I pay the shipping inside the US. this is the reg black heatsink PC-4000 DDR-500 250fsb ram I never ran it past 1/1 255fsb and that gave me 2.8 on my old 2X4200 at 11 multy if you want something like this ram let me know. BA