Big Typhoon dosent fit Expert?

Big Typhoon, nf4 SLI-DR Expert, has any one put these two together, I don’t see how it can work there are a bunch of diodes on the back of the mother board behind the CPU, the H- Brackets that mount this pig will crush them, any ideas, will/can it work, do I need a different mounting kit?

you should have received a couple of cushions with the typhoon, they go on the back under the bracket to protect the motherboard, just dont peel off the backing and you can reuse them. i have used typhoons on expert, sli-dr, and sli-d with no probs.

Thanks guys I got it on, Doh, don’t know why it wasn’t obvious to me in the 1st place. I just got hung up on the brackets and never flipped the instruction sheet over and saw the alternate method. I left the backing support that came with the original 939 socket. Was real easy to install that way, there are 2 sets of instructions for K8 install, this was one of the recommended options.

Results…

I ran my system 100 percent CPU utilization for 8mins and only hit 45C, I used to hit 59C on the stock cooler.

To hit 100% on my dual core I ran prime 95 and Super PI while playing my favorite game Mech Warrior on line all at the same time, I had no detectable lag issues, very nice I am very happy with the results.

Now I have some head room in my temp to over clock.