Battlefield 2

RubberDuck

I can't seem to get BF2 to go any higher than 2x Anti-Aliasing. If I do then it askes me to restart it & when I do all my settings get screwed up ( example the resolution , terrain detail ect....) ( have to reset everything ) any idea why & how I can set it to a higher Anti-Aliasing ???

what refresh rate shoult it be set at ?

EDIT: I bumped up the refresh rate and it allows ,e to use 4x or 6x.

Thx :beer

Cool man!

Glad to help.

I play BF2 pretty often I'll send you an xfire friend request maybe we can play soon.:beer

a little off topic, but do any of you with the CFX3200 mobo run into ultra-slow loading times?

i'm trying to determine whether its the motherboard (since its already a host to so many bugs) or the fact that I am using Vista....

I think it might be Vista, i read up on how DX9 games run slower, but when I'm loading a map and verifying the data, it's SOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOW.....then when i finally enter the game, i go through about 5-10 of pure choppy (as bad as 10-15 per frame) hell until it gradually clears up and runs great afterwards

I'm here playing with my buddy who runs XP and has a much lesser system than mine, and he's already done a round of battle before i finish loading (we join the same game at the same time), it's embarrassing to say the least