Dark Video with my 7950's?

Ever since I got my SLI 7950's and made the move to the AM2, I have had issues with Video running dark.

When I had my 1900xtx and now on my Crossfie system(my Wifes) the video plays fine. Once I made the move to my AM2, sold the 1900xtx, made the move to SLI with 2x7950's the video on this system plays real dark, to the point were you cant see anything. Now, I can open Nvidia control and increase the brightness but I have to do this any time I open a new video or TV show. It can get annoying.

Is there a way to set that brightness to load at start up? Or can I set something up to set that brightness when video plays?

I have tryed things like, using D-Sub then DVI-D, switching monitors, reinstalling cards, nvidia control, and looked for options to set up at start up, what am I missing?

Thanks guys

When playing movies, I have noticed that with the nVidia 9x.xx drivers, I have to go to the User CP (new CP, not the old CP) and readjust the Gamma setting located in the Video/ Adjust video color section under the Video & Television header. I also find that the setting doesn't hold after reboot. I'm still on the 91.47 drivers because they seem best for my system. Except for this one glitch, the drivers run fine.