Ultra-D modded bios

I'm currently running Oscar Wu's 702-3 bios(i'm running an Opty 165 and TCCD ram), and was trying to find good sites that have more modded bios'.

I've found this one: http://dfi.pajper.net, but it only has Oscar Wu bios versions, and have been looking for other options.

I know the saying "don't fix it if it isn't broken", but haven't been able to go over 345mhz stable on the FSB, even with the multiplier down, so I know it's the board(not chip or ram).

Any bios' that you would recommend for higher fsb's(or just diff. mods), and places to get them?

Thank You,

notroosmacfan

@tasr, i understand that it voids the warranty, but i haven't been able to go above 345mhz on my fsb, and am looking to go higher.

@CPDMF, I wasn't able to find any modded bios versions, only stock & beta, which i've tried.

thank you,

notroosmacfan

Post up your settings so I can take a look and see what may be holding you back. The official bioses are pretty much wide open and are very well designed so there isn't much anybody can do to mod a bios better than what's available.

Let us take a look.