Venus board, ram and cpu combo.

Technohydra

If you PM me, please post a YGPM. Thanks.

Sold to Zeldor! Thanks for the interest!

Heya folks. I'm selling my Venus board, #969, along with my FX-60 and Crucial Ballistix. Why? Finally making the jump to Intel C2D before I water cool the system.

This cpu is a great overclocker and has a ton of room left in it. Why? It's running at 2.91g's and it's undervolted by .05v! If you can't hit 3+g's with this thing...

The ram is running cool at 1.9v and 265 fsb, which I don't believe is the max. I haven't been pushing it to find out.

And of course, the Venus is absolutely perfect to work with. It has BT's 406bta bios on it, and also has an RD1 bios savior. This may or may not be included, as I have to verify if it will work on my new board. If so, I will remove it, unless you wish to purchase it seperately.

The whole set is up for $700. Considering the ram is almost brand new at around $200 a pair, and the Venus is likely worth about $200, that's an FX-60 with proven potentual for $300!

Why only $700? That's what I need to spend to get the setup I want in C2D. This price does not include shipping, as I do not know the actual cost yet. However, all you pay is actual cost, plus insurance if desired(and I recommend it).

This combo will not be parted out, it will be sold as a whole only. Reason being I have no use for a cpu if I don't have a board for it. Pictures will be provided on request, as I am at work right now. I accept either form of Paypal as payment. No other methods please.

Ebay is swordstream

Heatware is Technohydra

That's ok man, I'm trying to work a scheme with my taxes... I just have to find a buyer for my opty 175 and SLi-DR... :rolleyes: Will that board play well with 4 gigs of RAM? My SLi-DR doesn't and I', not sure if my old Venus did... :confused: