LANPARTY UT RDX200 CF-DR LDT 2.5x

Hi, im using the latest BIOS from DFI for this board. Only thing is i cant seem to find the 2.5x LDT multiplier which i am in great need of. Ive read on a few sites that 1.5x and 2.5x LDT multipliers are available, but i cant find them :/

Any1 help?

Have i missed something?

Hi, im using the latest BIOS from DFI for this board. Only thing is i cant seem to find the 2.5x LDT multiplier which i am in great need of. Ive read on a few sites that 1.5x and 2.5x LDT multipliers are available, but i cant find them :/

Any1 help?

Have i missed something?

Why not just use the 2x LDT multiplier?

Any1 help?

Have i missed something?

What's the need for a 2.5x LDT multiplier? Judging by your 3.01GHz OC, I would guess your FSB is about 335 (well, 334.55 repeating), so why not use 3x? 335x3 nets you 1005MHz, right around the stock 1000MHz speed.

Back to your question, no you have not missed anything. At least as far as I know of.