trouble with icfx and pc800 ATI branded

Hey I'm having probs getting this memory to run on this board properly and I have been seeing other folks with pc800 in general not being able to oc at all as I am having the same problem I am wondering if OCZ is aware of a prob concerning these issues and if its a bios prob? I also cannot run two sticks in both orange dimms which according to the manual should be 128bit mode I gotta inquirer about this in the threads for the boards as well but wonder if you had any info for me. I have the pn OCZ2A8002GK set. thanks

I didn't move this. But the probable reason it was moved is because at this point in time it appears to be a motherboard issue (bios) and not memory. This is a problem with several brands of memory.

I am going to be talking with someone later today hopefully. In the meantime if you will post the memory info from the sticker including revision it will help.

Thank you

ok its not the memory at all . I actually have both sticks running right now @533 in channel A. I was wondering if there was a known bios issue with these sticks, however I'm seeing that theres just a few boards out there that wont run both channels. period. In fact I'm running mem in channel A and the bios is set to channel B only LOL . Thanks for the help.