Upgrading Current system or wait

Danuel

well, i can get 235x10 max outta my cpu w/ out BSODing on windows boot, with everything set to auto and stock, i hear my memory hits a wall around then, but i've heard people take it up to 250, im very new to over clocking, what would i need to change also to help boost this? i've even dropped the ldt divider to x3, but havent tried the cpu/fsb multiplier

well, i can get 235x10 max outta my cpu w/ out BSODing on windows boot, with everything set to auto and stock, i hear my memory hits a wall around then, but i've heard people take it up to 250, im very new to over clocking, what would i need to change also to help boost this? i've even dropped the ldt divider to x3, but havent tried the cpu/fsb multiplier

lower your memory timings... also ask in the OC forum :)

If you are very new to overclocking, read the Overclocking Guide. Just click the link in my sig. It has everything you really need to know and explains everything very well. Read it a few times, print it out so you can reference it while in BIOS. There is a sticky in the OC forum, the PDF version of the OC guide that was made to print out.