LED 4 Lit

Ok so I am back! I just got this board and hooked up my PSU, CPU, Heatsink, and Memory. The fans spin and the LEDs Flash then all is off execpt for LED 4. The manual says CMOS and battery check. But I have replaced the battery and reset the CMOS, still nogo. I dont know what else to try. Can someone please help? Thanks.

Did you try to boot pressing the `insert` key? (turn your PSU off then press and hold `insert` key, then turn PSU on and last turn Case on...

When I get LED 4 is usually low voltage for CPU or wrong multiplier.

Is your CPU good?

I didn't try that insert key trick. I will try it tonight, is there anything I should do in the BIOS if it boots all the way?

The voltage should be fine, I have a decent PSU, or at least it was when I researched and bought it. But as far as the multiplier I am not sure what the setting is, can I set that by jumpers or in the BIOS? I am pretty sure the CPU is ok, I will try to reseat it andor put it in my other system, and report back.

Thanks for the advice. I will be trying that and anymore that anyone posts.

If a normal CMOS clear does not work for you, try a clear like this and follow it exactly. This may be in order and I mean 8hr, 12hr or even 24hr why because it works. I know you have a nFII board, try it.

This is the CPU that I am using:

Features/Specifications:

* AMD Athlon XP Barton 3000+ (2.167GHz) Socket A Processor

* Model 10 Athlon (Barton)

* OPGA Package Type (462-pin Socket A)

* Max Front Side Bus of 333MHz

* 512KB L2 Cache

* QuantiSpeed architecture

* 1.65v operating voltage

____Update:

I will try out that sequence and report back. I might actually try that for my Ultra B, since not even a hot flash with a new BIOS fix did resolve the 4 leds of death.

But as far as this board goes. I will try those 2 solutions and see. Thanks again for the help

As always, DFI-Street has given me something to work with, and I appreciate that. You guys are alot more helpful then other forums.