Everyone Pray For Me

young-joseph

We have a few new G5s at school. Im not really sure what they are doing with them since they have been sitting down in hardware repair for a few weeks now. I know the fan on one of them burnt up a few hours after using it, other than that I think the stupid boobs in hardware repair have been just trying to figure them out for the past week.

I don't see why people think that macs are more reliable than pc's...the ones we have at school will freeze over ANYTHING. You look at the things wrong at they go spazzo. Today, I saw one freeze because the user changed the volume level!

I know why the iMacs have the handle on top of them...It makes them easier to throw.

lol i am for real i hate macs, i've had the exact same problems that eva_unit_0 has had. they are crap. I remember seeing a movie where they blew up a whole computer lab full of macs. I was like. YES, 20 down and too man more to go. Oh lord if I ever saw a mac with aol on it, i'd freak.

• 4 weeks later...

lol love the video, it pretty much explains how ive always felt about macs, cept with they had the IIcs out, fun to play orgeon trail on, bad for just about everything else. my gf has a mac, would someone smite her? my influence hasnt worked so im thinkin about tryin to oc the crap thing, (BTW its a laptop, blah!)

• 3 weeks later...
I don't see why people think that macs are more reliable than pc's...the ones we have at school will freeze over ANYTHING.  You look at the things wrong at they go spazzo.  Today, I saw one freeze because the user changed the volume level!   

I know why the iMacs have the handle on top of them...It makes them easier to throw.

the reason macs have handles on them is not for better throwing, it is so you can put a rope through it and use it as a boat anchor. some people. :angry:

just in case you dont know

www.turkeyscore.com/lan.htm (that's what macs are for)

Edited by Mr Yuck

We have a MAC lab at college, you can't imagine how I hate to use those stupid colorful machines! I took me 5 minutes just to know how to open a stupid web browser. I want to print something? Oh hell wait a sec, I have to do a 2 pages long check list!

Why do they exist anyway???

But I haven't try the new G5 <_<