Prime crashes @ 5 1/2 hours

I've gotten close to my personal goal of 2.8 Ghz with minimum voltage. I used to do 2.8 @ 1.6v, but that is too much for me to run 24/7. So now I am @ 255*11 @ 1.564v and Prime is crashing @ 5.5 hours after a lot of memory tweeks. Currently I have chipset @ 1.7v, HT @ 1.2v. Memory timings are 4-5-4-10, 2t, 15t. Trfc is 75ns for both DIMM slots. DRAM extra strength is @ level 4 and output driving is level 1. With the current setting I have gotten prime to run the longest, started crashing at 1.5 hours, with memory @ 4-5-4-12, 2t 20t. It seems my cpu liked the tighter timings of4-5-4-10, 2t, 15t. Any suggestions?

Everytime I Try Prime95 With My Mem Tweaked It Fails So I Started Using S&M Overclocking Program Test both cores,Mem,Psu,And Hardrive I Dont See Many People Here Using S&M But I Alwase Do And Iv Never Had Any Probs :):)

Disable Safe Mode With S&M And Put CPU Test On LOOP And Mem Test On Loop And Let It Go Overnight .......

http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/file.php?f=127

Prime 95 shows me instability at DDR600 but iv been DDR600 For More Than 6 Monthes So Im Stable Never Had A Crash Or Anything Another Good Way To See If Your Stabel Is Run 3DMARK05 or 06 And If That Dont Crash Your System I Would Say Your Stabel

But I Have Seen Stabel Clocks Become Unstabel Overtime.....

it's been stated in here some where that if it makes it past 2 hours of prime and it errors it's cpu related...up the vcore a little and try again...;)

Thats True Mem Instability Is Found Within 5 Min Of Prime95 Everytime im unstabel with mem also S&M Will Tell You For Sure If CPU Is Not Stabel Or If Mem Is Not Stabel also PSU and Harddrives

I'm just wondering why your chipset is overvolted? I have my 3500+ Orleans @ 2.8 (benched higher) I never needed to increase chipset voltage.

If I was you I'd settle for 2.75GHz or so with lower voltage. 50MHz isn't much and at least you know your CPU will be happier.