DFI-Street Forum Logo Contest Entries go here

Angry_Games

Thanks Tmod for the explanation, i have create my final 4 images, with integrated the requested ' headerbg.gif ' (for blending of the background) and

sized 1024 x 152, hope is OK now. :D

Edit: #1 #2 Improved Speed and #1 also with Venus board.

Edit: #3 replaced by first #2 and also keep #4 (Both Without Improved Speed, for compare the difference.)

Entry #1

joop1sfhbgfs5.th.jpg

Entry #2

joop2sfhbgsh7.th.jpg

Entry #3

joop21024x152speedfireheaderbgdy7.th.jpg

Entry #4

joop41024x152speedfirehuc9.th.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...........i was so busy with working on my software develpment project that i did not have literally 5 minutes to come and submit work that i've done before and to also try and work on a new one....

ah........are the entries still accepted ?....i was one of the first ones to go at it but, like i said, ive been insanely bussy last 7 days

...........i was so busy with working on my software develpment project that i did not have literally 5 minutes to come and submit work that i've done before and to also try and work on a new one....

ah........are the entries still accepted ?....i was one of the first ones to go at it but, like i said, ive been insanely bussy last 7 days

You have a PM.

Tmod

Thanks Tmod for the explanation, i have create my final 4 images, with integrated the requested ' headerbg.gif ' and sized 1024 x 152, hope is OK now. :D

Entry #1

joop11024x152speedfirehpt5.th.jpg

Entry #2

joop21024x152speedfireheaderbgdy7.th.jpg

Entry #3

joop31024x152speedfirehfd9.th.jpg

Entry #4

joop41024x152speedfirehuc9.th.jpg

These are just cool....dont really fit the theme color but cool as hail....;)

open until Saturday 18th @ 11:59PM MST (as per the first post in this thread)

With the closing of the contest only about one hour away (Ok Happy changed his post so it is several hours away) I would like to thank all those that have participated in creating a logo for DFI-Street.

Good luck to all that submitted their designs.

Tmod