Barton CPU question

yep...any time...

you'll find that most people that have a LP-B just dont want to part with it... I really loved mine...all of them.. the only reason they went is to make room for some newer stuff...I am only allowed to have so many pc's layin around...so she says...;)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing stupid about old games ebdoradz. My kids still enjoy a walk down (8-bit) memory lane. (They're 19 & 20 Years old now). Remember Missile Command, Centipede, Pit Fall? Sometimes they dig up my old Atari 800xl and have a 8-bit weekend.

Nothing stupid about old games ebdoradz. My kids still enjoy a walk down (8-bit) memory lane. (They're 19 & 20 Years old now). Remember Missile Command, Centipede, Pit Fall? Sometimes they dig up my old Atari 800xl and have a 8-bit weekend.

I stiill have a bunch of dos games on 720k floppy's. Silent service 2, Ultima V, The Bards Tale. And a bunch of others. I got rid of all my old computers. Except a Tandy RL1000 w/cga monitor.Heh... Once inna' while I'll pull it out. And believe it or not those 20yr old floppies still work! (It's fun)