Chipset waterblock for LanParty UT nF4-D

DanNeely

I don't want a loud fan in my water cooled system, so I'm looking at alternatives to the stock cooler. Since I've already got an H2o system in place I'm considering extending my cooling loop to it. With the northbridge being immediately behind the PCIE16 slots I'm worried about the barbs potentially getting in the way. What waterblocks are compatable with the board?

With that board the only way to watercool the chipset is to get a tiny tiny 1/8" block that will restrict flow like nobody's business.

I have an Expert and a Danger Den Maze4 Expert Chipset block on mine, but I'd definitely recommend getting an Evercool VC-RE instead.

They're silent (from first hand experience), cost a lot less than a waterblock, and you won't have to deal with bad flow.

That's what I was was worried about. I'd be willing to buy a low profile unit with 3/8ths barbs because and use spare tubing to hook it up because I could reuse it in my next PC, but the added expense of having to Y in a different size of tubing is a total killer.

That's what I was was worried about. I'd be willing to buy a low profile unit with 3/8ths barbs because and use spare tubing to hook it up because I could reuse it in my next PC, but the added expense of having to Y in a different size of tubing is a total killer.

The Evercool really should be near silent, just set it for lower RPMs in the Bios and forget about it. ;)

Guest caffeinejunkie
"Set it and forget it!"

Anybody?

Isn't that from an infomercial for some like rotisserie thingy?

B00004RFQL.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:D ?

Oh and not get too offtopic the Evercool is an excellent cooler. Ive had it on two ultra-ds a few infinitys and one rdx200. It's very quiet and it looks and cools better then stock.

The evercool is first choice but if you have to water cool the chipset Koolance makes this one that will work:http://www.koolance.com/shop/product_info....&products_id=86
But you don't have to watercool the chipset... it's a waste especially on anything smaller than 1/2".
Isn't that from an infomercial for some like rotisserie thingy?
Yep it's for the Ronco Rostisserie Oven!!