World Series

Kingfisher

What do you folks think of the WS so far?

Kenny Rogers cheated, didn't he?

Did LaRussa mess up by not protesting to the umpires?

Whoever wins game three has a favorable chance at winning the championship.

I am enjoying it, alot of fun.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny Rogers cheated, didn't he?

Did LaRussa mess up by not protesting to the umpires?

Whoever wins game three has a favorable chance at winning the championship.

I am enjoying it, alot of fun.

Well being from Cincinnati you have to understand I cannot be a fan of the Cardinals, so I am all for whatever it takes to win...

I dont think Kenny cheated, he has been doing it all series and in fact in every game he's pitched in, I think if he says its a clump of dirt its dirt until someone like an Umpire or LaRussa calls him out and says its something different...

And yeah I dont know about how big game three is going to be, watching St. Louis almost fall apart against the Mets leads me to believe its probably going to go atleast six games no matter what happens in game three...

Yeah, I hope it does go at least six, Rogers is scheduled to pitch that game.

I saw some pretty convincing replays on ESPN.

It was not dirt, but since it's over, it doesn't matter.

It makes for good drama though.

Yeah, I hope it does go at least six, Rogers is scheduled to pitch that game.

I saw some pretty convincing replays on ESPN.

It was not dirt, but since it's over, it doesn't matter.

It makes for good drama though.

I know it wasnt dirt either, but really if no one can say otherwise, meaning no one spoke up before he washed his hands then you cant do much about it... Sure I think its wrong of him to use pine tar to help him grip the ball, but really, it seems as though he has gotten away with it so often that I begin to wonder if anyone (Umpires or Managers) ever really cared or noticed up until the World Series...

But tonight should be another good game...Im just gald its going to be a better series than the previous two...last year was a total waste, and when Boston one it was great and all, but 4 games is not enough in my opinion...

I'm very upset that there will be more than 4 games.

But only because I hate it screwing up my Fox programming and not because I like the Cards, I really could care less whos winning. ;)

baseball is still a sport???

i thought they banned baseball after they found out a big chunk of them were on steroids?

(i quit watching or even acknowledging baseball after that bs)

Yeah baseball is still going strong....and really you got to wonder how many sports there are out there in which atheletes are using some form of a performance enhancer...it just so happens baseball became the first example...

I can understand not wanting to watch it, but really every sport has its problems, it just so happens baseball has problems that have become more open with the public and with all kinds of help from the media and Congress...

I can understand not wanting to watch it, but really every sport has its problems

True, but most popular ones aren't boring as hell. ;)

That said, it must rule to be a fan of a world series team (or baseball in general), you could have Super Bowl night up to 7 times a year! :drool:

I like having my drooling smiley back...

Agreed, I've never been a fan.

It's too commercialized and controversial.

Commercialized? I dont know, controversial, arent all sports controversial?

And I bet you've never played any high school sports....

Baseball for those who feel it sucks or is a waste....is a sport that you really need to have played in order to enjoy watching it....

Honestly I could care less if you guys like baseball or not...I think the point of the thread was to talk about the World Series not if you thought baseball sucked....there are a million other people that enjoy it just as much as Kingfisher and I....