Side Panel

well for those who are from OCCC... u might remember after Keto unleased the beast dubbed "Porject OCCC" and shortly after i started talking about "Project X"... well i havent forgotten about my plan... i finished he design for the side panel and ordered my mother board today ( epox 8rga+ nforce2 chipset ) and picked up a few trinkets for this project... adnyways... figure i might aswell give you guys a peak at the sidepanle design ( which is half cut out now ).. this thread will also serve as my progress thread aswell.. anyways... the case im using is an Inwin Q500p that i got at future shop for $135.

plans are on the lowdown :P... naw just kidding... well... the epox motherboard previously mentioned.. gig of crucial pc3200, im debating using the extra 2100+ that i have ( which is also aiuhb stepping ) or grabbing a barton, super combo drive (cd,cdr-w,dvd) dvd burner, and a few other goodies for the 51/4" panles i havent quiet decided yet, im going to save for dual 120g hdd's (maxtor) pleanty o lights n plenty o fans... i debated going water cooling, but ive chosen to stay with air but in the end... not a single thing in this case is going to be stock, this is going to be a fully modified box by the time im finnished. also... im not going to mass market this... i like to keep my mods as unique as possible as hard as it is these day , as for the second psu... ever since i tossed a second psu with my current setup... ive been hooked on the idea of having a second psu to run all my lights n trinkets, this way one psu is strictly dedicated to the actual functioning parts of the computer.. less chance of draining tthe main PSU.. i did some more cutting on the case today.. and im debating putting another window on the back panel ( panel behind the mobo )