FS - Opty 148 and BFG 6800GT OC - SOLD

Psitech

wouljd that card work with the gigabyte 6800gt? that one is bfg, it only have 1 dvi and 1 vga and the power looks like a molex connector

mine is 2 dvi, and a pci-e power plug

This one is clocked at 370 by default. I doubt it would work due to this one being overclocked in the bios.

I've never sold here before so I don't have references. I have sold a lot over at www.dslreports.com. I've had nothing but positive experiences selling there. :)

Yes they will work together in SLI, it only has to be the same model (6800GT) factory overclock has nothing to do with it.

I researched it a bit and think you are right. At first you weren't able to use different cards, but with newer drivers you can use different cards as long as they are the same model.

I hope that answers your question. I've learned a little something too. :)

Is that a definite no on shiping outside US...? Interested in the 148...

I prefer to ship within the USA, but I'll consider international. Shipping would be a bit more. Give me your zip code and I'll calculate the cost.

Well I'm from Romania...that should be enough...thanks for such a quick answer...

It looks like the cheapest shipping I can find to Romania is going to cost about $23 over my quoted price.

If anyone can find anything cheaper let me know.

Neither of the items have sold yet. Post or IM me if you want either of them.