Matrix Revolutions

AxcesDenyed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not gonna read the spoilers cause i want to make up my own mind about the movie and not let someone else tell me if i should like it or not.

after ive seen the movie i will probably come back to see what kind of lies are there. before reloaded was released i read that cypher was going to return in the second one and i also read somewhere that trinity was an agent. so you cant believe everything you read.

ha! I get to see it free Tuesday night!

I was pretty pissed off at first cause I thought our theater

wasn't getting it and there's a new GM at the other theater

(which is technicly our theater but it's split into 2 theaters cause

its the next town over less than a mile away.... one theater

is on our side of the freeway and the other is right on the other side...)

anyway ppl were sayin they were gettin it and the new gm wasnt gonna let us go see the dry run...

bah, can't wait till tuesday! w00t!!!

I want to go with my gf but the theaters here id even after u get in the theater so ill go with my dad.

I know what yah mean i was on the local news because i couldent get in to reloaded. The news people where there doing a special on how many people whent to see it so i walk up to the lady and told her i couldent get in becasue they carded me even after i bought the tickets w/ a cc which my mom bought. They let me pick the tickets up by my self but when i was up to the door to enter the movie they carded me!!!!!!!!!!! Well I got my tickets for thursday because i gotta work wensday. so i gotta take my mom with me to sign a permision slip. I am 17 but i dont got a photo id. so im screwed! unless i go down to the dmv and get a state id.

I know what yah mean i was on the local news because i couldent get in to reloaded. The news people where there doing a special on how many people whent to see it so i walk up to the lady and told her i couldent get in becasue they carded me even after i bought the tickets w/ a cc which my mom bought. They let me pick the tickets up by my self but when i was up to the door to enter the movie they carded me!!!!!!!!!!! Well I got my tickets for thursday because i gotta work wensday. so i gotta take my mom with me to sign a permision slip. I am 17 but i dont got a photo id. so im screwed! unless i go down to the dmv and get a state id.

well if you want to watch a lot of R rated movies, it might be worth getting the id just so you dont have to bring your mom everytime. they're only like $10 bucks or so, right? thats how much my first drivers license was anyway.