cant get raid0 to install windows please help

hey guys i bought myself 2x samsung spinpoint 80gb sata 2 drives for raid0, so i tried installing windows xp 64bit and during the installation it came up with errors of files that cant b copied both the cd and floppy disks work fine but it complained about "nv raid.cat, nv ata.cat, ks.sys and a few others i thought that it might have been because the 64bit version of windows has a lack of drivers and so on, so i decided to just use the standard 32bit version but it wouldnt install on that one either it would load up fine until the screen just before where u select the partition to install windows then it comes up with a blue screen saying windows has detected an error and has shut down to prevent damage or something to those lines. i know the drives are fine cause we tried them in my friends pc with a asus mobo and installed windows fine on raid0 with his system, i have followed all the instructions and got the latest raid floppy drivers but still no luck, can anyone help me please. thnx

i cant use the windows installer to format them cause it goes to a bsod just before that screen shows, but the drives are already clear cause i used another drive to boot up into windows and formatted it there (it detects the raid0 in the windows from the other drive)

I assume you set up Raid in the Bios.

Couldn't tell ... did you download and place the (32-bit for 32 bit Windows) Raid drivers on a floppy and press PF6 at the beginning of the Windows install when the message appears at the bottom of the screen ?

yea had it all set up right cause wen i boot with my spare drive i can c that raid0 setup and it is working and i used the right driver versions for their windows and pressed the f6 wen needed to and installed both the drivers that it needed