Water Cooling Guide....v 1.3

watsonte

Still Making corrections...but I am looking for suggestions on how to make this guide easier to read....should I quote the text....Enlarge spacing? Any suggestions would be great....

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about thumbnail previews instead of using plain links for pictures like David's post?

I know it's insignificant, but I figured I'd mention it anyways;

Post # 1, Part II: Getting started with components, A Fill port of Reservoir

It should read: ...drain.

No drian's right. Idiot. :rolleyes:

Thanks. :)

and yeah if those that have pictures have the tags for thumbnails I think we could do that I suppose. Or if somebody know how to just convert them anyways...

yeah if those that have pictures have the tags for thumbnails I think we could do that I suppose. Or if somebody know how to just convert them anyways...

Yeah I have no idea how to convert some of the pictures I used...thats why I just used links to be more uniform throughout the guide...

But at the same time that might clean it up a bit...I thought with too many pictures however the guide would then become overwhelmingly huge...

Reelfiles I think thumbnails is the right idea though...Maybe someone can point me in the right direction and show me how to make a lot of those pictures into thumbnails....

Okay...it's edited all the way through Part 2, and I'm spent for the time being. I need to eat, maybe do some homework, then come back and work on it some more.

Let me know if I missed something in there (or fix it yourself). :)

Should probably add that link for dangerden overseas in there, I noticed it was abbreviated so I just took it out for now.

Okay...it's edited all the way through Part 2, and I'm spent for the time being. I need to eat, maybe do some homework, then come back and work on it some more.

It looks great already...nice job..If there is a trend to your editing I could change over a lot of the colors and bold print...

If its something your kinda doing as you get to the various parts then I wish you good luck..

The Latest and Greatest....Watercooling Guide Version 1.2...Bigger and Bolder than ever...

The one concern was the ability to easily read the guide...guides are natoriously hard to read....What do you guys think? How readable is it?

I really need some more input from you guys in regards to how easy the guide is to read...I had some individuals state that like most guides this one wase difficult to sit and read...I am hoping the changes Technodanvan and I have made fixed that issue

Changed the font.....Is it easier to read?

Its a little softer....and I assume if its easy to read at 1600x1200...then it will be easier at lower resolutions...Any and all suggestions are welcome...

The text is kind of harshly bright with the black themed forum skin

Okay...So is it the color scheme that makes it bright or should I adjust the font?

For me personally...I think the font and font sizes are okay? What do you think? The colors...well I will work on...any suggestions are certainly welcome.

Thanks for the input by the way...

No problem, trying to think what it is, might just by my eyes, I dunno. The font is great, size is perfect too. Is it bold though? Maybe try and make it not bold and see how that looks. Or maybe make it a a bit off white/gray-ish.