I got $350 bucks to spend on watercooling, and I need help.

h_Us3r

-Thermochill PA 120.3 radiator

-DDC-12v Rev.2 pump with Radiical "Turbo-head" top.

-EK GPU waterblock

-Swiftech Apogee CPU block

Tubing (size and brand) to taste- personally, I'm fond of black Tygon R-3400 3/8" stretched over 1/2" barbs but it's expensive and cranky to install, so you're choice may vary.

Rez or t-line- again a personal preference.

I like reservoirs for the ease of filling/bleeding.

Fans...the quieter the better.

Not sure if this stuff fits the budget if purchased new but combing the classifieds can save you a lot of money if you're diligent and decisive.

The Radiical head is almost pointless in the US. It involves shipping from Australia. The quote I got from them when I was considering buying was 45 USD Shipped.

You can get a DDC Rev 2. from Performance PC's with a Alphacool head included or just an alphacool head for 30 bucks. The alphacool head performances the same from what I've heard.

I'm personally a Swiftech fan. However, the performance between the TDX and the Apogee yields almost identical results as with the Alphacool Nexxos XP. As a matter of fact. Between the Storm, Apogee, and TDX, the results are all the same. To be fair to the Storm though, it does perform better with a high flow rate.

I'm a bigger fan of the T-line because you can stick the fillport anymore. But reservoirs take less time to bleed. No difference in temps though.

The Radiical head is almost pointless in the US....You can get a DDC Rev 2. from Performance PC's with a Alphacool head included or just an alphacool head for 30 bucks. The alphacool head performances the same from what I've heard.

You've heard wrong.

The outlet on the Alphacool is a 1/4" channel that is enlarged at the end for the barb threads.

The Radiical is a full 1/2" all the way to the impellor cavity.

Paired with a Storm waterblock there is a noticable increase in flow compared to the Alphacool top.

Using the less restrictive Apogee the difference was less noticable but still present.

Shipping of the Radiical from Down Under was a measly $10 and took ten days, BTW.

I've spent more and waited longer getting things from Canada so that didn't seem like a dealbreaker to me.