PC won't boot

Hi, i have search and spent countless hours searching the forums, testing the procedures, buying parts to test with, and still nothing. It will not boot. I have everything connected properly but still nothing, just 4 red LEDs lit up and a yellow led lit up at the front panel...

i have tryed angry's and the correct way to clear cmos.. STILL nothing. i have tryed a 20min cmos clear and now im gonna try the 8 hour to - 24h... but i doubt that would work, this is a new board i havent had it working yet...

Is there an actual fix out there for this?

please help me, i dont want to rma this board back

**i got this board from NCIX, i would appriciate if anyone can tell me who to rma this to and if.. how?** thank you.

I have the exact same problem with a board from newegg and a good powersupply (Antec 550W). So hopefully this means theres not something wrong with both the boards...I'll keep an eye on this post, and will let u know if I figure out anything.

I have the exact same problem with a board from newegg and a good powersupply (Antec 550W). So hopefully this means theres not something wrong with both the boards...I'll keep an eye on this post, and will let u know if I figure out anything.

ty! good to know someone is looking out for the answer

have you ever had it running? or has it never booted, not once since you pulled it out of the box? if it has never booted, i'd say make sure you cpu is set properly, make sure you only have one stick of ram in the top orange slot (dimm 2), and make sure all power connectors are securely connected (i'm sure you've got this, as with LED's on you have power). if it has booted before, just do the long clearing of the CMOS, and give it a go.., otherwise, it could just be a bad board. also, with one stick of ram in, try different sticks, and if you have access, you could even try a different CPU.