nvidia 91.31 drivers

Hi.

I dont think I am blind or stupid but I only see one temp. reading on the Nvidia control panel. I'm running a GX2 now. I wonder if the single temp reading is for both GPU's??? I dont see anything that allows a reading for each GPU like I used to have when running SLI.

Also, the slowdown threshold is 122C??? That seems a tad bit warm huh? What is the max temp. in reality??

Thanks.

--EJM

Hi.

I dont think I am blind or stupid but I only see one temp. reading on the Nvidia control panel.

You're not alone or going mad... if you are using the new CP you'll only see a single temperature reading that appears to be the first GPU. Something that I'm unsure about is if you have nTune installed... does this then allow you to see both card's temperatures?

I don't know what happens with the 7950 (ie. multi-GPU) card as far as temperature readouts BUT for us other SLi users (with two physical cards), switch the view to "Classic" and then you can simply select the core from the drop-down menu a-la-ol' skool .

Guest DjDaLiu

edjahman can u tell me if are any issues with 7950GX2 on DFI nforce4 Ultra-D with bios 704-2BTA, i wanna buy a 7950GX2 and i wanna know if are any problems using bios 704-2BTA on Ultra-D? Thanks!

Not in my 91.31 drivers. In fact when I use the 'classic' view, I see no temp. reading at all. When I ran my 7900 gtx's, I didn't have this problem. On the 'new' interface I only have one temp. reading with no pull down menu to be found anywhere. Its no big deal anyway. The one reading I get is acceptable.

Thank You

--EJM

Guest DjDaLiu
I'm using it with my Lanparty SLI-DR. It's working fine.

--EJM

Are u using 704-2BTA bios?