Xbox/Xbox360 Live! - gamertags inside (come play with us)

Angry_Games

Ok, so I've had Xbox Live! for what....2 years now?

And I've not even actually logged in for almost a year...but I decided today that maybe since there's 20,000+ of us, that a few of us were wanting to get together once in a while and play some games on Live!

I have:

Xbox

Burnout 3: Takedown

Project Gotham Racing 2

MechAssault (original)

Xbox360

Gears of War

Tony Hawk Project 8

NHL 2k7

NHL 07 (hate it)

PGR3

Uno (Live arcade)

Heartwood Hearts & Spades (Live arcade)

Billiards

and a lot more (mostly sports which I don't care for online unless there's like 10+ of us allowed to play at once which there isn't yet so neener).

Plus with used Xbox games being so cheap, I thought if there was any cool games like Forza Motorsport etc that someone wanted to play, I could go snatch it up real quick.

Anyway, I'll put up a list of games that are Live ready a little later today (I'll just list them in this thread).

If you have Xbox/Xbox360 + Live! , then list your games and we'll all try to get to playing together once in a while ;)

duh...forgot to put my Xbox Live Gamertag lol

Xbox Live! Gamertag:

Angry Losers

Profile Page

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

ok

we now have an Xbox360

as per my first post, my gamertag is listed

I know some of you morons, boneheads, losers, and whiner-girls have Xbox Live so....tell us who you are unless you are too sissy-boy, that is...

I own PGR3 for Xbox360, a few Live Arcade games, and we've just rented Chromehounds, Ridge Racer 6, and NCAA Football 2007.

while the PS3 might be a good machine, it is only as powerful as Xbox360 (don't believe Sony's hype, the Xbox360 is not only as powerful if not slightly more powerful, but it is worlds easier to program for, and the Xbox online service is vastly superior to anything Sony has or will have for at least a year or three).

That and those bonehead execs in Japan that proudly state that everyone will easily and gladly drop $600 for a premium PS3...they've been smoking some nasty crack because there's no way most of us will dump $600 for a console....$399 for the 360 was hard enough to stomach, and the only reason we bought it was because we have an Xbox original and it was always better than the PS2, and the online Live service is the best there is.

I'm not a Sony hater at all, but I have a 360 and that is sorta the point of this thread as anyone wanting a PS3 really isn't helping the whole theme of the thread...

Yeah, true.... $600 is A LOT of money...

But i honestly think MS rushed the Xbox release just to get the extra edge, and forfeited a lot of extra work...

And Sony do have a lot of work to do on their online service, but the graphic capabilities outstrip the Xbox 2:1 at LEAST, cos Sony spent so long (and evidently a lot of money) on getting the Blu-RaY right, and while the PS3 might not be amazing yet, it has AWESOME capabilities, where there's only so much you can do with a 5gB DVD :)

And while I'm not an MS hater (jeez, I think even saying it is some sort of anarchy or something :P) I think the PS3 will be better

P.S, I know I ruined the thread but I hate to see a lonely thread ;)

as I said, the PS3 is not going to be any better than the Xbox360 (check the truth of the specs on both machines, both are equal in horsepower, regardless of what Sony claims because of the huge difference in the processor architecture, and then add on top of that the ease of programming for teh 360 with XNA vs the incredibly difficult programming for the PS3...already 15 major titles have been cancelled for PS3 because of the programming difficulty and lack of Sony support).

Blue-Ray is no better and no worse than HD-DVD. Period. Research it if you want, the truth is already out there, and the dvd size makes no difference to the quality of the game or graphics as all the dvd does is store data. Period. The 360 will be able to accept an add-on HD-DVD player at anytime MS releases one with a simple firmware update via Xbox Live, so Sony won't have any advantage there either.

The PS3 simply will be the equal in terms of horsepower to the 360, and MS already has a huge huge head start and a superior online service that Sony simply cannot match at this time.

I hate to break all the little Sony fanboy hearts, but Sony is like MS in the sense that they are arrogant and proud and think the world will bow to them no matter what they put out, and what they are putting out is an ultra-complex box that is only as powerful as a console that was released a year earlier, and much much harder to program for.

Game devs have already seen the light...go look at any blog to find out how much they already don't like the PS3 ;)

now back to your regularly scheduled Xbox360/Live programming