Ok.. What to do now with my PC.

well, i put the 80mm fan on my door into FAN 2, and it lets me control it in BIOS (PWT? or something temp) but the fan in the front I can't control, so I'll get that fan controller maybe.

Also; theres no other spots for fans in my case, unless i randomly place one somewhere.

I just put the fans like you said:

Back 120mm: Exhaust

Side 80mm: Intake

Front 80mm: Intake

And it seems to be pushing air way better, thank you for that.

Which way should I make the fans go? Which ones should suck, and which ones should blow?

Make all the fans intake. There are more than enough holes and gaps to allow the incoming air to escape. This way you're delivering fresh air to the inside having it blow directly onto components.

Make all the fans intake. There are more than enough holes and gaps to allow the incoming air to escape. This way you're delivering fresh air to the inside having it blow directly onto components.

i found this to be really depeneding per system,without an outtake fan, my temps raise like crazy...

but ill chk it again with my silencer, maybe it was because of the gfx

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to bump an old topic, but I have questions about ram timing...

On my POST screen, it says:

3, 3, 8, 3.

And my ram is suposed to be 2 - 3 - 3 - 6

at 2.75V's. Is it A B C D and A B D C? I can't remember which two are transposed.

Thank you.

EDIT: I think I got it... I changed:

Tcl: 2

Trcd: 3

Tras: 6

Trp: 3

Is that right? for 2 - 3 - 3 - 6?

Also, should I just leave the other timmings where they are? or change them; too?

Thanks.

Also, should I just leave the other timmings where they are? or change them; too?

You're gonna have to tweak and test to find the best settings. Check over in the Stock Speed and OC database forums for more info.