Opty 165 CCBBE 0617

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Darien
yeah mine is priming at 3GHz 1.55v on air. these CCBBE 0617 are great.

im tempted to pop the IHS and put this under watercooling

WOW!! very nice... if you're doing that good on air with your lid that's absolutely amazing....

ofcourse I'd like you see an OCDB entry to confirm stability and see your settings... if you're chip is doing that you'd more than likely hit 3.1GHz on water with it naked...

I had to strip my chip naked with water to get it GGG stable

i got the 0550VPMW about 1o hours p95 stable on 1.425V at 2.8ghz

im going to prime it at 1.55V @ 3ghz see if it'll do it , however i highly doubt it until i get water....

i should mention mines naked - )

ahahahha nice one,,,

yea i cannot get 3ghz...

i just keep failing. i need better cooling..

i dont wann apump more than 1.55V and im workin on 2.9ghz stable right now anyways..

im trying to fine tune my ram to get the cpou higher but its not lookin liek it will happen...

i guess ill try 2T

eh wuts ur voltage on 2.9ghz stable???

EDIT

looks liek setting the ram down from ddr528 to ddr444 is helping me hit 2.9ghz so far so good on 1.5V = )

Guest Darien
I'm pretty sure if I had an aftermarket cooler like a Scythe Ninja or big typhoon i could get my 3GHz. Right now I'm just using the stock cooler that came with my opteron.

dear lord thats amazing... it can do that with stock cooling... that chips a winner.. be good to it

dear lord thats amazing... it can do that with stock cooling... that chips a winner.. be good to it

ROFL no kidding...

i dont knwo how you're surviving with stock ...im priming 2.9ghz on 1.5V and hitting about 53-55C and this is with an SI-120 (no IHS) used to hit way higher temps...

man if i was you i would put that chip under some H20

edit:

just ran p95 overnight stable at 2.9ghz on 1.5V

cold room :D

its about 18C room temp here. but at 1.55v, the highest I have seen my temp go running prime95 large ftt, is 58C so yeah its pushing it.

Edit: running 2.9GHz @ 1.45v prime stable.