New 9.34 Remix Drivers Available

FYI.

Downloaded these and installed on a fresh copy of Windows - works great for me. No Ethernet issues, and the IDE SW Drivers installed without a hitch - the first time for me.

Includes:

Audio driver version 4.65 (custom vista beta)

Audio utility version 4.51

Ethernet PreNRM driver 4.71 nforce2 (stable beta)

Ethernet NRM driver version 60.15 nforce 3/4 (customised beta)

Network management tools version 60.16

GART driver 4.40 (stable beta)

Memory controller driver 4.40 (stable beta)

SMBus driver version 4.56 (WHQL)

SMUC Driver Version 1.14 (for future support)

Installer version 5.08

SATA RAID driver version 6.67 (customised WHQL)

IDE driver version 6.67 (nforce 2,3 and 4) (customised WHQL)

RAIDTOOL application version 6.69

Hats off to Squall for this release.

Available at Guru3D: http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1413

This is way off the subject but what do you think of that 7800gs? I was somewhat considering upgrading but I am curious if it is worth the $$ to go with the 7800gs vs a 6800gt/gs.

ROFL! That's not just kinda off topic.

LOL - great OT question.

I really like the 7800GS - it beats my old X850XTPE in most games (except for Half Life/CS) though the stock cooling solution is loud and not very effective. Worse still is that there are few aftermarket coolers which fit this card. Hence why I bought the extra radiator and GPU waterblock.

Overall, I would honestly get a used X850XTPE off ebay - though this card really shines, it's not much better than the X850, and the ATI cooler is better.

My biggest complaint is the lack of native dual-DVI support. The 7800 comes with a VGA-to-DVI adapter, but it's not quite the same. I actually run 2 flat panels, and I find the second panel running off the VGA port has different colour and sharpness. Switching the inputs confirms this.

If you play a lot of HL2/CS, get an ATI - for some reason, my framerates are about 5-7% higher with those games. However this card will destroy pretty much anything else, especially when you play with maxed out resolution and AA.

Hope this helps.

This driver set was assembled (remixed) by Squall and have been tested on NFORCE 2,3 and 4 platforms.
Maybe I will give them a try in the next few days..

(Lets keep things on topic.. Off topic stuff is what PM's are for please use them.. TY)

(Lets keep things on topic.. Off topic stuff is what PM's are for please use them.. TY)

That'd be a pity, we would have missed some interesting stuff about the gfx cards.

I expect I'm gonna get banned - but that's a heavy-footed modding style you have there m8. :confused: I don't think anyone interested in the original topic would have trouble in sidestepping the gfx dversion with a quote, just as you did.

Anyway, sorry for . on your thread synapsis.

Excuse me, I'll get my coat.

That'd be a pity, we would have missed some interesting stuff about the gfx cards.

I expect I'm gonna get banned - but that's a heavy-footed modding style you have there m8. :confused: I don't think anyone interested in the original topic would have trouble in sidestepping the gfx dversion with a quote, just as you did.

Anyway, sorry for . on your thread synapsis.

Excuse me, I'll get my coat.

Well its a pity that you took it the wrong way.. I said please and thank you when I asked them to take it to pm, so I did ask in a nice way.. You'd be really supprised if you saw my "heavy-footed modding style" because this was no where near it.. ;)

When I see a thread that was started for new chipset drivers I like to see peoples experiences.. Do they work.. ? Is there a performance increase.. ?

Im SURE im not the only one around that hates to scroll through pages of off topic stuff when I really want to know about the subject that the thread was started for.. I know this is only the first page of this thread but once it starts it never ends sometimes..

So without anyone thinking that I have a "heavy-footed modding style" lets please keep this thread on topic..

Thank you !

FYI.

Downloaded these and installed on a fresh copy of Windows - works great for me. No Ethernet issues, and the IDE SW Drivers installed without a hitch - the first time for me.

I download it and uninstall the 6.37 with F8 and restart with F8 Driver Cleaner and restart.

Install these drivers and blue screen then no more agp but pci, no video card...

So a good format of my hd and come back with the 6.37

I download it and uninstall the 6.37 with F8 and restart with F8 Driver Cleaner and restart.

Install these drivers and blue screen then no more agp but pci, no video card...

So a good format of my hd and come back with the 6.37

I'm back to release package 5.10 for the NF3 250GB. Still the best and fastest when it comes to overclocking. IDE Drivers notwithstanding :confused: