Do I need to Be experienced?

k last last question. This ones about memory. Which of these two would you prefer or if theres something better im open to suggestions.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16820146970

or

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16820145575

Im gonna go with the dfi lanparty sli-dr mobo and im sort of leaning twords the ocz ram not because of the money but because ive been reading alot of problems have occured with the corsair ram.

i was looking at the mobo specs and i found this.

DDR Standard DDR 400 (PC 3200)

Can i still get pc4000 ram? And how much of it should i get since im running my first set in dual channel (2gb)

i was looking at the mobo specs and i found this.

DDR Standard DDR 400 (PC 3200)

Can i still get pc4000 ram? And how much of it should i get since im running my first set in dual channel (2gb)

PC4000 ram will work fine. It means it has higher possibility to be overclocked to higher bandwidth.

I don't know what excatly you meant for "how much of it should I get".

If you meant the size, 2x1GB is good.

If you meant speed, it depends on your tweaking in the BIOS and the chip type and limits of the ram itself.

If you meant the price, it should be around 200 for a decent kit.

Ya you can use 4000. But try to stay away from the corsair or kingston. Corsair seem to be hit or miss with DFI boards. But then again I have had no problems with my Corsair 4000 PT. Oh and dont go half**s on the power supply!

The ease of use and overclocking is directly related tou you input before had reading up and getting good parts.

If you choose the better parts overclocking can be very straitforward after a little reading just go in small steps and monitor the progress temps memtest and prime.

If you havent ordered the parts use the Recomendations section to pick out the parts this can mean night and day in overclocking sucess.

PSU and memory are two of the most inportant choices!

dont worry m8 my old board was a Asus SLI Premium could not get the clocks i wanted, took the plunge into dfi with an ultra D, never regretted it. 2nd rig im building soon I will insist to have a DFI Board.... expert, CFX3200 or trying to get a Venus in the budget.