Go Magnon!

Overclocker16

I heard him say at 1 point he adds like 1 system a month.

Are they all like the system in his sig? :O

Athlon 64 3200 @ 2.1

Corsair xms Pc4000 Leds

Asus k8v

2x Wd Raptors

Ati 9800 AIW

19" Viewsonic p90f & 17" 16ms BenQ

Logitech 680s

Sony Dvd-rw

Lg combo drive

Windows 2000pro & Windows Xp pro

Alienware Case

Antec 550 True Control

Corsair Hydro cool (waiting on athlon 64 head)

I hope not, cause then I would be in trouble. :P

Muahhahahaha! :P

From the sub 50's, it all looks like Clash of the Titans

Oh well nothing wrong with healthy competition (not that I can provide it :P ) it all helps the teams' score along..... ;)

I leave for a day and cool threads appear. I was adding a system a month now it is closer to 3 or 4. To answer the question about what they are....... mostly barton 2500s oced to around 3000. I really enjoy watching the stats. If I recall correctly at current rates I would catch d3 in 2005. If your adding more systems.... well I want to add enough systems on this project to produce 1000 pts per day consistent. After that new systems will be going to the new seti. You are an awful long ways in front of me...... That said I would be very content with 2nd. For the moment..... look out if I get some of my clients on board. :D

I use ncix as a supplier.... These systems are my home farm. Call it an expensive hobby. I enjoy tinkering with systems now that I do not have to do it for a living. The athlon 64 really hums along. Still have not had a chance to oc it much. Folding is a great way to burn them in and test for stability and do something productive all at the same time. I wonder if I can get some of the local computer stores doing their burn ins this way....... Could be an excellent source of new folders.

Folding is a great way to burn them in and test for stability and do something productive all at the same time. I wonder if I can get some of the local computer stores doing their burn ins this way....... Could be an excellent source of new folders.

That is what I call thinking outside the box.... :P

On a serious note what range/average of OC do you achieve with the 2500+?

If the multiplier can be changed they all over clock to at least 3000 perfectly stable with cheap memory. If just fsb oc then I think the worst was a gigabyte kt400 board at about 2700. The best has been the asus a7n8x deluxe at 3300 with samsung pc3200 memory and vantec areoflow cooling running at 44c under full load. Of note is that even using expensive ocz dual channel memory the oc did not go up..... probably limit of motherboard. Bang for the buck it is either the barton 2500 or the intel 2.4c 800. I like the 2500 its half the price.