Noob? Yes. Help? Yes.

theres no reason to run more vcore with that clock speed.thats were your temps are comming from like i said 1.6 is way more then you need

Won't boot in windows with less than 1.65 vcore.... That's the best i can do.. i'm having a 33celcius temperature on my cpu . Should i lower the fsb? Is already set to 226
your temps are fine . watch your temps at full cpu load and keep it below 50c .ideal is around 40c loaded

Right.. i'm getting a little bit confused as i'm getting through this. I've tried super pi the 32m test and it's ok with 226 fsb, then i tested the same using occt and the best i can get is 211fsb!!! What's happening? :(

Disabling command per clock and fastwrites is a horrible idea IMHO. Overclocking should be for higher performance, not for higher clocks. If all you want his top clocks, disable DMA on all devices, and disable the L:1 and L2 cache on the processor.

Faswrites is vital for 3D performance, and 1T command rate as well is critical. If you benchmark or play videogames, keep those settings on while you find your max stable clocks.

Disabling command per clock and fastwrites is a horrible idea IMHO. Overclocking should be for higher performance, not for higher clocks. If all you want his top clocks, disable DMA on all devices, and disable the L:1 and L2 cache on the processor.

Faswrites is vital for 3D performance, and 1T command rate as well is critical. If you benchmark or play videogames, keep those settings on while you find your max stable clocks.

theres not a agp card out there that uses fast write what are you talking about :rolleyes:

theres not a agp card out there that uses fast write what are you talking about :rolleyes:

Run some benchmarks with and without it. PCI cards can't use Fastwrites either, it's a feature for AGP GART, allowing an AGP card to acces textures from teh system memory without duplicating them to the video memory. Just benchmark with and without it, it's substantial. What is AGP aperture size for? Why would they allocate system memory for textures if it aws all stored locally on the card? Why would you want to limit the GPU's access to the videomemory when the system textures hold more for most 3d applications?

Do you overclock just for clocks or for some realworld performance gain?

Command per clock as well, much more important than straight clocks. Sun a SuperPi at any speed and timings you want, one with a 1T command rate and one at 2T, it's huge.

Run some benchmarks with and without it. PCI cards can't use Fastwrites either, it's a feature for AGP GART, allowing an AGP card to acces textures from teh system memory without duplicating them to the video memory. Just benchmark with and without it, it's substantial. What is AGP aperture size for? Why would they allocate system memory for textures if it aws all stored locally on the card? Why would you want to limit the GPU's access to the videomemory when the system textures hold more for most 3d applications?

Do you overclock just for clocks or for some realworld performance gain?

Command per clock as well, much more important than straight clocks. Sun a SuperPi at any speed and timings you want, one with a 1T command rate and one at 2T, it's huge.

Ha Ha I did what you requested. And ran all the bench tests required by the data base with AGP fast write on and off with a clean boot between every test and got the same points in all test except 2001se and that was a 27 point increment. Not much to write home about. And sure not going to see it in any real world app. But that’s my pc everyone I different lol. NOW back on topic ;)

Won't boot in windows with less than 1.65 vcore.... That's the best i can do.. i'm having a 33celcius temperature on my cpu . Should i lower the fsb? Is already set to 226

You must not be talking about Vcore then...

Hey all!

If momoceio is right, you could check your VCore with CPU-Z (http://www.cpuid.com/download/cpu-z-133.zip). It takes a while to load for me, but just be patient ;). In the first tab of the program you can see all your CPU specs, and in de lower left corner of the cpu-logo you can see your voltage.

Hope this was of any help....

Good luck, and don't forget to take care!

Rik