7800 GT OC, Price Lowered!

My Ugly PC

SOLD

Thanks for all the courtesy bumps guys! Thanks to THunDA for keeping the thread clean ;)

BFG 7800 GT OC Retail Box

Only 3 Months Old (Bought 11:06 AM, 2-5-06)

Everything that came with the origional purchase comes with this sale, I'm even going to ship it in the Best Buy bag it came out of the store in. The origional receipt is also included. Only 3 months and a few days old came out of my rig last week, run on a OCZ Modstream 520w and Ultra-D throughout, never overclocked, never modified, flawless condition. As far as gurantees go, I'll give you any gurantee you want. No DOA or full refund/return minus shipping, will pass stress/artifact tests for XXX hours or full refund/return minus shipping, no mods or defects or or full refund/return minus shipping, etc, etc (If you overclock 1 Mhz, its between you and BFG, my gurantee offers are to be tested in a stock system). Just test it right away, thats my only condition, you should be able to determine its condition within a few days of receiving it.

Lifetime warranty from BFG.

I'm asking $199 shipped for this flawless, all acessories included, guranteed card. I will negotiate, but the first person to agree to my asking price will undercut all negotiations. Shipping is USPS 2-3 day priority with DC and insurance. As of this time I will not ship international, CONUS 48 states only. PayPal strongly perferred.

Drop me a PM or an E-Mail (by acessing that option in my Public Profile here (click my name)). If my PM box at any time becomes full just use E-Mail.

Heat: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=43772

Thanks for reading,

Ugly

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic