Anyone heard from aCidbAbY?

Rabbi

Haven't been here for a long time, looks like I dont even recognise most of the names in here anymore...

Reason I'm posting is I haven't heard form aCidbAbY in a while and have been trying to get in touch with him... he used to be a regular here back before phones didnt need cords and it was cheaper to fill up your fuel tank than buy a new car

If anyone knows how I can get in touch with him let me know by PM or post in this thread

Biggy thanks to all helpers

Rabb

Haven't been here for a long time, looks like I dont even recognise most of the names in here anymore...

Reason I'm posting is I haven't heard form aCidbAbY in a while and have been trying to get in touch with him... he used to be a regular here back before phones didnt need cords and it was cheaper to fill up your fuel tank than buy a new car

If anyone knows how I can get in touch with him let me know by PM or post in this thread

Biggy thanks to all helpers

Rabb

Hey dude..

It looks like he signed in at XS on 12006..

http://xtremesystems.org/forums/member.php?u=11485

Have you tried emailing the address he gave in his profile (link in post #2)? I typed that address into myspace and it brought up a page. It hasn't been used since October last year though. I also typed acidbaby into myspace as the display name and it brought up another page with privacy settings (I'd say it's obvious from the pic that he isn't 14 though). It was last used on the 3rd of this month.

His profile on xtremesystems indicates that he used msn messenger.. try using his address to find him on there.

Have you tried emailing the address he gave in his profile (link in post #2)? I typed that address into myspace and it brought up a page. It hasn't been used since October last year though. I also typed acidbaby into myspace as the display name and it brought up another page with privacy settings (I'd say it's obvious from the pic that he isn't 14 though). It was last used on the 3rd of this month.

His profile on xtremesystems indicates that he used msn messenger.. try using his address to find him on there.

The email he has in his profile is the one he uses MSN with... he hasnt been online for bout a year tho.

On myspace i got 2 matches for acidbaby... one was a girl (maybe why he doesnt want to be contacted anymore...) and the other was that dude that sez he is 14.

I didnt look further into it because he is more like 27 or something... but maybe il check that one out

Cheers for the replies man..

Peace

Rabb