Southbridge active cooling question..???

Hey everyone.. I was wanting to get a active cooling solution for the southbridge of my NF3 UT. 57C is kinda high just sitting at the desktop. I need to know what will fit. I will also be ordering a MASSCOOL/SYTRIN KuFormula VF1-PLUS Dual Heat Pipes VGA Cooler for my 6800 ultra and need to know what, if any active cooling will interfere with that cooler. I was looking at this for the southbridge..

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16835166059

will that fit the pin out holes and not interfere with this vga cooler

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16835150072

im trying to order right now so any help would be great guys.. thanks

Tweak

I also have the Vantec, fits perfect on my board after just a smidge of filing on one edge of one of the mounting flanges. It was just slightly touching a cap right there… YMMV

BTW, there is no way to see the temp of the south bridge on a nf3 250gb, unless your using an external thermometer of some type

I do.. hardcano 12. I got a probe taped to the sink with frag tape..57.5C/136.4F

at idle and my ambient temp is 27C/80.6F right now.. when it goes under load it gets pretty hot. Definatly the hottest item in my rig... My CPU is running 36C with the fan is turned all the way down@3000 rpm. ;)

I do.. hardcano 12. I got a probe taped to the sink with frag tape..57.5C/136.4F

at idle and my ambient temp is 27C/80.6F right now.. when it goes under load it gets pretty hot. Definatly the hottest item in my rig... My CPU is running 36C with the fan is turned all the way down@3000 rpm. ;)

Allrighty then, I'll shut uo now.

I just know mine was too hot to touch untill I installed the Vantec