Need Advice On Water Cooling , Please ..

I'm @ 2500mhz On A Venice 3000 (s754) And Working My Way Up ..

Please If Some Of You Hardcore Overclockers Could Tell Me What Kind Of Water Cooling That You Have Used And Works Well I'm Fixing To Buy My First Water System And Have No Idea What To Get ..

I'm Using A Zalman 7700 Now With The 120mm Fan And It's The Best Air Cooling I Have Ever Seen , My Temps Are Not To High @ 32 Or 33 C Under Load But I Want To Go Higher Mhz .

So Please Only Overclockers And Systems You Have Used .....

I Would Really Like To Get My Temps Down To Ambient Case Temp .

Thanks In Advance .

If you want a kit then the swiftech apex ultra is the way to go, even if you part out a system the components will be almost the same. Just depends on what you want to spend for how many more degrees. Components would be D5 pump,CPU appogee or mp5,rad. bipII.

If you are going to spend 300 dollars get a Newark 4000+ as most of those can do 3.0 on air cooling. Then save up for water cooling and get some more. At least make it worthwhile. Pushing a Venice from 2500 to 2650 isn't going to do much for you. I had a S754 Venice and they are nice but nothing even close to the 4000+ Newark.

If you want a kit then the swiftech apex ultra is the way to go, even if you part out a system the components will be almost the same. Just depends on what you want to spend for how many more degrees. Components would be D5 pump,CPU appogee or mp5,rad. bipII.

I agree 100%.

The Swiftech kit will come with everything you need. And just in case you start do do more research and 'learn' that kits are bad, just do a little more research and realize that the Swiftech kit comprises all the components that folks use to build 'custom' kits, and actually, better components than most use to build 'custom' rigs.

Swiftech kits are really that good, and especially since you can have complete confidence that you will have everything you need. Excellent for first timers, and they are as expandable as any 'custom' kit.

Im going to say something and probobly get flamed for it.... :)

I now have 2 Koolance PC-2's I love em I bought the first one worked great but I watned one with front USB slots so I bought the newer model of PC-2 black. I have both still and working fine. I had em down in Phoenix, AZ And with my [email protected] I would run about 110F idle 120F full load on the lowest fan setting. If I upped it to the point I could hear the fans but not as bad as regular air cooling my temps were 99f idel 112f Full load. I love koolance thier stuff works great easy to install no need to mod any case and thier prices are amazing.

Swiftech kit is the way to go, however most places online you can put together your own order and come very close to the swiftech kit prices or maybe cheaper. Dangerden gives you some discounts on when you use their website to put a kit together. If you want a quality system definatley prepare to spend between $200-$400.

Like everyone has said the Apex Ultra kit is great, I would have gone with an apex kit but I wanted to many custom things. I wanted a DD Maze4 GPU block (difference between mcw60 is negligible better or worse so I hear), I also wanted a Storm Revision 2 waterblock. I think they give you an apogee. I wanted different tubing, and also different coolant addative and I have a different radiator. So ultimately before you buy anything I recommend lots and lots of research and forum thread reading on the popular extreme/oc hardware sites. You can learn about a lot of snafus to avoid and the right questions to ask as it pertains to your particular situation as you will have a better idea of what you are looking at.