Halo - The Game!

Alexedm

i have the latest omega drivers.... with work fine 4 every other game @ 1280x1024 max detali (ex: Ut2k3, delta froce black hawk down, Unreal 2 nd a bunch of otehr games)!! the latest patch says it only to fix a multyplayer glitch... i intalled it but havent tried it out yet... under troble shooting (on the web site) it says in other words to get a faster computer (what the heck)!!! 800x600 is very sad tho...

i havent played it yet (besides the lan party where we all d/led the leaked beta and played lan all nite long) but my friend sent me screen shots of his mod, which in all the vihicles, the wheels are burning. hes lucifers_begal on this forum and it looks awesome. pm him and ask bout it

i have the latest omega drivers.... with work fine 4 every other game @ 1280x1024 max detali (ex: Ut2k3, delta froce black hawk down, Unreal 2 nd a bunch of otehr games)!! the latest patch says it only to fix a multyplayer glitch... i intalled it but havent tried it out yet... under troble shooting (on the web site) it says in other words to get a faster computer (what the heck)!!! 800x600 is very sad tho...

Are you serious that it says that you need a better comp?? they must have some serious issues with that game to say that, my computer would fry, lol :huh:

When the game first came out many people had framerate problems. Soon after the game came out Bungie realeased a patch for the problem.

Now after the patch, I play at 1280x1024 with my system here:

1.8Ghz P4

512mb Ram

GeForce 3 Ti500

I have textures set to high, but particle and specular effects on low. I rarely have framerate problems now. Before the patch I had to play with medium textures and 1024x768.