Rate the person's sig/avatar above you.

ReelFiles

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reminds me of the van that a child molester might drive.

Flaming van?....check

Delicious candy?....check

Easter?....double check

Ah, what a great weekend it was. I swear parents told their kids to just get candy from me instead of buying it themselves. Almost made it too easy.

@ techodanvan

OMG, you are bad, LOL

Avatar: 10 it's not creepy, it's cool, wish it showed the whole van, though.

Sig: 10 Ace made it, and it's the bomb, I would have rated the one I had made for you 8.

Flaming van?....check

Delicious candy?....check

Easter?....double check

Ah, what a great weekend it was. I swear parents told their kids to just get candy from me instead of buying it themselves. Almost made it too easy.

wahahahahahaha

i am STILL looking for one of those REAL custom vans...you know, the kind you used to see in the tv show C.H.I.P.S. or whatever (CA motorcycle cop show from early 80's).

the kind with a wizard, or unicorn, or some other crazy airbrushed bit on teh side

what momma calls "the raper van" hahaha

oh, no I know it's because of bandwidth and all that good stuff. I was just playing around with ya Guess that's one of the red buttons, eh?

no, it is because not everyone has high speed yet, so its not cool to make them wait for hte page to load if everyone has 500k sigs

plus, it is just not necessary to have more than 50k limit for sigs

if you can't get your info in your sig in less than 50k, you got serious issues

has nothing to do with our bandwidth since a linked image doesn't use our bandwidth at all

its just respectful

and even for those of us with high speed internet....I don't want to wait all day for your 500k sigs to load...

a chance to rip on any team other than the Bruins is worthy of my time.:shake:

sig: 6 clear. easy to read. but not as cool as mine.

I can see where this May become a popular thread.. a never ending cycle.

And for the Record:

the dude in my Sig Is the Perverted Hermit(Jiraiya as a kid) form my favorite series Naruto.

A badass nija. And a compleate horn dog.62646682_l.jpghttp://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e238/Gru...2646682_l.jpgHe really likes Babes naruto_jiraya.jpg

av= n/a

sig= 9.8 (couldn't give a 10 :P ) the text could be a just a little bit easier to read...but thats the only thing i find wrong with it.

and since i just joined yesterday, i havent' made a sig exclusively for this site yet...I'll have one within a few days tho ;)