FS - Karajan sound module for DFI Expert

n1ce_hat

Hey guys, i use an add-in audio card and i dont need this.. its that little audio riser card for the DFI LanParty NF4 SLI-DR Expert motherboards..

If you have this board then you probably already have one.. but if you broke yours or something.. i got one!

I'll be listing this on ebay in the next week or so, i was just gonna give you guys a crack at if before i list it..

brand new never used.

I'd keep it, if I were you. It's quite a usable lil' card for stuff like VOIP. Say yer on teamspeak... plug it in and use that for teamspeak, or skype, or other voip software. But I definitely wouldn't sell it.

Hey guys, i use an add-in audio card and i dont need this.. its that little audio riser card for the DFI LanParty NF4 SLI-DR Expert motherboards..

If you have this board then you probably already have one.. but if you broke yours or something.. i got one!

I'll be listing this on ebay in the next week or so, i was just gonna give you guys a crack at if before i list it..

brand new never used.

as much as I am a capitalist and don't like killing someone's sale...I highly recommend that you keep this

if you have to ever RMA your board and you do not have the original audio module (which is one of the original parts and pieces), then your RMA can and probably will be refused, then you will have to beg me for one so you can get your motherboard fixed...and I'm gonna remember that you foolishly sold yours, and charge you $40 for one lol

nah just kidding

but

it really is wise to keep it

if anyone needs an audio riser module, just ask me to help you

but

don't let me discourage you from selling anything...just trying to be helpful support guy ;)