Really Weird Problem With Laptop

ClayMeow

well, he's a brand new user, and his only post happens to be to a site with the same name as is his nickname here.....coincidence? I should probably report him for the blatant "spam-vertising" (i just made up that term now...lol)...i know there's a rule against it..don't feel like searching now.....

well, he's a brand new user, and his only post happens to be to a site with the same name as is his nickname here.....coincidence? I should probably report him for the blatant "spam-vertising" (i just made up that term now...lol)...i know there's a rule against it..don't feel like searching now.....

i like it. kinda catchy. if u don't want to i will?

sorry to see that.. but thats why "when i get my laptop" i want the ailenware ones.. because it has a hard aluminum case.. BTW.. that happened to one of your ibooks when Jamie Burnett put her wait on it with her elbow. same thing.. :( sorry..

sorry to see that.. but thats why "when i get my laptop" i want the ailenware ones.. because it has a hard aluminum case.. BTW.. that happened to one of your ibooks when Jamie Burnett put her wait on it with her elbow. same thing.. :( sorry..

u know alienware just buys their laptops from another company right?