OCing options on a SLI-DR/Expert

Hei everyone,

I'm new here, have been touring the forums for a while, read the rules, and made my sig ;)

anyway, right now I'm running an eVGA board, still thinking about the DFI switch (very likely that its gonna happen though), and I have a couple of questions for the board.

Right now, highest stable=2.95GHz Prime95 34hours and counting. This is the highest stable I can get, cause my Vcore ends at 1.55Vcore -_-

I hope there is more power in the LP boards!?

On my mem, the Vdimm options suck as well, I am running some patriot cheap ram, which I saw from a friends comp, who pumped 3.5 through em with a fan on them, and they did DDR600 @ 3-4-4-10 1T. Question is, how far can I go to Vdimm in the LP boards?

I am very likely to go SLI in the future, and on my board, there is no way 2 7800GTs with Silencers on them will fit because of spacing. On pics (@ the egg, as I am an exchange student in the US right now) there seemed to be enough space, but I would just like to confirm that from an owner!

Thanks for replys!

Don't get me wrong, I love DFI and wouldn't buy anything more now that I'm an owner - but for spending 150-200 on a new board, what do you expect to get out of your chip? Another 50-100 mhz? :)

not neccesarily, but this board has some serious issues! some things don't work, I can't set up any RAID in some older 80GB drives, one of the IDE ports is broken, thats an issue with a lot of the people on the eVGA forums, and I got a buyer for 130, which is above retail cost ;)

One tip, Before you buy realize the requirements of the Expert. It needs a power supply with a special connector (the EPS 12V connector). This will be important when selecting your power supply. DFI does not support using an adapter either.

wait, isn't that just the dual 4-pin adapter the normal mobos have? on my noisetaker 2, it has 2x a little 4-pin connector, of which I only needed one for the current mobo, but they can be put together somehow to make 1 big connector with 8 pins.... anywhere where I can check compatibility? such as a thread with the compatible PSUs?

Its the new Enermax Noisetaker II 600W!