DFI ultra-d + antec neoHE 550w = No boot?

Hey guys

just got this new psu and my system now doesnt boot... all fans just run at full speed and nothing else happends?

is there a fix or something that i can do to resolve this issue?

thanx guys :) :dog:

You had a different PSU before and it was working? And now with this one nothing happens and just the fans, including the Chipset fan run at full speed?

that is correct...

im really not sure what to do, u guys got any advice or is there any fixes?

Try a CMOS Clear. Try a short clear first, but if necessary, go with the long clear. Use onlt 1 stick of RAM in farthest orange slot.

Also, for info, when did you flash to the 11/14 BIOS. Some people have had issues with that one, when not using a FX 60 CPU. If you do get the system back up, flash back to one of the 6/23 series or the 7/04's

I am not absolving the PSU yet, but its too early to start pointing fingers.

Try a CMOS Clear. Try a short clear first, but if necessary, go with the long clear. Use onlt 1 stick of RAM in farthest orange slot.

Also, for info, when did you flash to the 11/14 BIOS. Some people have had issues with that one, when not using a FX 60 CPU. If you do get the system back up, flash back to one of the 6/23 series or the 7/04's

I am not absolving the PSU yet, but its too early to start pointing fingers.

Ok, well i tried a CMOS clear and still nothing... i also tried the other way aswell and still nothing...

i have been using this bios for about a week now and its been fine! no issues at all with it...

any other suggestions? i mite just have 2 sell the bugger and get something else...