Online shops

thedougster

Can anyone please recommend some online retailers that I can buy my CPU, Graphics card and RAM from? (AMD x2 3800, 7600GTX and G.Skill 2GB extreme) I would love to use Newegg but they do not ship to the UK or to my uncles house in Canada (he can forward it on for me).

So basically I'm looking for a Canadian online seller or a company that will post tot he UK or Canada.

Hope some of you can help as I have the rest of my system except these three parts.

Yes but the price difference is unbelievable especially when I need three components.

I was looking to get some G.Skill Extreme 2GB which Newegg sell for $192 ($149 last week) the AMD x2 3800 which costs $295 and the evga 7600GT costing $219

Cant really afford to get them all in the UK so as i say I was hoping to find a company that would ship to my Uncle in Canada, whether thats a Canadian company or a US one that will.

Cheers for the links though.

Dougie

Try Monarchcomputers.com

3800+ $282 Why not an Opteron 165 1.8GHz for only $325 overclock it to 2.6GHz

7600GT (They don't make the GTX version on this on) $225

G.SKILL N/A at monarch, try getting OCZ which are mostlikely better....

If you're shipping it to your uncle that lives in Canada, and you want a canadian company, I recommend NCIX.com - i've ordered from a few here and I think they are the most reliable. Good prices, and they offer insurance and express RMA on everything they sell. Basically Canada's newegg.

A few others are www.canadacomputers.com and www.bigfootcomputers.com

If you look in the recommendations threads there is a where to shop guide listed by country for other ideas as well.

Any american company that ships internationally MAY ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS AT THE CANADIAN BORDER - which can add weeks to shipping times.