Help again please

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and how do i remove the battery (if i need to remove the battery) and do i just leave the power on?

Here's a link the the CMOS clear instructions.

As to how the battery is removed- There is a little clip on the holder. Look closely and you will see it. Use a small screwdriver to push that clip away from the battery and it will pop out.

Right i did make a long post about my PC.. here is the link to it should you require more detail about my problem:

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49121

To summarise my problem:

I built a PC some of my specs are; DFI Lanparty SLI-DR, AMD Athlon X2 4800+, 2 x 1GB OCZ Dual Channel Platinum PC3200.

My problem is that whenever i connect my SATA hard drive - it doesnt go past the "Lanparty NF4" screen.

I also have a problem with one of my RAM but i will just ask for a replacement for them. (It single long beeps everytime i put them both in and one beeps with nothing happening with the other :S)

I am wondering if you might know what i can do before sending it back, here is some stuff i have done already:

* Tried playing around in BIOS and made sure its enabled

* Placeing it in different SATA places on motherboard

* Rewiring so that the HDD is a dedicated power supply cable

* Tons more and yet nothing..

Here is indepth model etc of the HD im using:

Seagate ST3250824AS 250GB 7200RPM SATA300 8MB Cache - OEM

from www.ebuyer.com

Please help! ta

Update: Either RAM does work however, it doesnt like both of them dual.. i aint changed anything in the BIOS if i need too and yes i put them in two oranges and have tried two yellows.. nothing.

and theres still the issue of no HD